Thursday, January 28, 2010

Zero Progress


So last week or so I got mailed by Moe from Which Side Records and she offered me a copy of these guys (kind of..) new demo in trade of a review. How could I say no? I now have a merry collection of 2 cassette tapes.

I had heard of this band before I was confronted by Moe but I'd never give them a fair chance. On beforehand I saw that they had gotten a lot of positive feedback on the last.fm shoutbox of theirs and it seems like this band is going to get recognized.

Zero Progress is a 4-piece band from Danville/San Fransisco, CA and they seem awesome straight forward and down to earth dudes. Their sound reminds me a lot of the faster bands hardcore from the mid 80's.
This band is awesome and they have only just begun.

download:
Demo
This Is Not A Tour Tape

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, thx for uppload.

but you linked the same link twice.

Dawgeh said...

oh shit. well i'll have to fix that tonight since i can't log into blogger.

millwalldavey said...

Cool... ill need to check back!

kitt. said...

shit is fixed.

-kevin said...

Band is boring and try way too hard to get internet attention. Embarrassing.

Anonymous said...

i think they are pretty good... kids would be shitting themselves if they were on ya

jusselrohnson said...

sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jusselrohnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i heard their new songs. infinitely better than much worse. little negi kevi is just prejudiced towards bay area bands.